All suppliers must complete the application form, which can be downloaded online. These applications will be reviewed by Swan Risk Finance, and all qualifying equipment suppliers will be approved.
This process is necessary in order to ensure the continuity and quality of service to all end–users, referred to Swan Risk Finance by its suppliers.
In order to qualify as an approved supplier for Swan Risk Finance a business must meet the following requirements:
- Already be a trading business
- Supplier of qualifying equipment
- Trade with a recognised brand
- Have been trading for longer than 3 years
- Have the necessary infrastructure required- Deliveries/Collections at workshop
- Good overall financial viability of supplier and standing in marketplace
- No recent/unresolved adverse credit information on business or key individual/main-member/director
Industries we provide finance for:
- Office Automation
- Telecommunications / PBX
If you do not fit into any of these industries send us a message and we’ll investigate your industry further.